Last update: 13 January 2021
What data do we collect?
Anduseit collects the following data:
- Company and role
- Other information you may provide to us
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Anduseit with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our contact form.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, chats, emails or other forms of communication.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?Anduseit collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with the information you requested.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send you news or information about Anduseit we think you might be interested in.
- Anduseit will not share the data you provided to us with third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
We'll store your data three years after your last interaction with us. After that we will delete all your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Anduseit would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Anduseit for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Anduseit correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Anduseit to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Anduseit erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Anduseit restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Anduseit’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Anduseit transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how our visitors reach our website
- Monitoring and analyzing the interaction of users with our website
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and it is only used to analyze aggregate behavior of visitors.
We use Google Analytics services and tools to generate these cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Anduseit has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid (Spain)
Phones: 901100099 - 912663517